The Haynesville Shale region stretches from East Texas to Northwest Louisiana and is a high-growth unconventional play that is likely to become one of the two largest natural gas fields in the U.S.
Access Midstream believes this play offers great potential for future expansion.
Overview of Haynesville Shale Region:
- More than 581 miles of gathering pipeline
- 546,73900 dedicated acres
- Almost 21,000 horsepower of installed compression with the capacity to easily expand to 27,000 horsepower
- Daily gathering throughput of approximately 770 million cubic feet (Mmcf)
- Three treating facilities:
- North DeSoto: 550 Mmcf/d
- Converse: 330 Mmcf/d
- Freeman: 120 Mmcf/d