Every day, across every part of our business, Access Midstream is committed to safety and environmental excellence.
Every day, we commit to:
Excellence – Regularly measure and evaluate our performance and hold ourselves accountable.
Safety – Conduct all activities in a manner that ensures the safety of the public and our employees.
Environment – Care for and protect the environment and all natural resources.
Community Focus – Maintain respect for all people with whom we interact in the course of our business.
Continuous Improvement – Ongoing measurement and evaluation of our performance to continually improve our operating practices and minimize our environmental footprint.
- Training – We educate and train our employees, contractors, the general public and emergency responders about pipeline operations and safety.
- Contractor Screening Process – We pre-qualify contractors and provide a Contractor EHS Management program, outlining safety and environmental performance standards on every job site.
- Safety Programs – We implement comprehensive process safety management, employee and pipeline safety, emergency response training and incident tracking and assessment programs to maintain the highest level of safety.
- Stewardship Projects – We will establish partnerships with groups that share our vision of natural resource preservation.
- Minimize Environmental Footprint – We protect wetlands and waterways by conducting pre-construction environmental assessments, working to avoid sensitive areas and using best management practices for erosion and sediment control. We assess and minimize air emissions associated with our operations. We design and build our facilities and pipelines to the highest standards and assess their integrity regularly. Further, we audit our operations to monitor our progress.